For Immediate Release
Sally J. Sportsman
JUPITER, Florida (July 6, 2015) – H4Distribution (www.h4distribution.com), the exclusive U.S. distributor for a number of high-quality golf companies, announces its move to larger headquarters in Jupiter, Fla. Now serving retail stores nationwide, H4Distribution, a dynamic resource for companies looking to draw in more business, has experienced steady expansion since its inception last year.
“Our growth has necessitated the need for a larger operational base,” said Laurent-Alix Huguet, CEO of H4Distribution. “We are responding to increasing demand for the fine golf products we distribute throughout the country.”
Currently the golf brands H4Distribution places in golf and retail stores around the U.S. include:
- Argolf – a line of precision-designed custom putters made in France;
- GOLFSmart – a scientifically-based, drug-free dietary supplement for golfers;
- Golf In Sync – a highly-effective training aid mostly for honing the short game;
- SKIMP – a lifestyle collection of fashionable, colorful accessories made in France; and
- WellPutt – a collection of original, innovative training aids for golfers of all skill levels.
H4Distribution was founded in 2014 in Jupiter, Fla., by a French businessman and an American PGA Professional. Combining their passion for golf and their business experience, they identified some forward-thinking golf companies that needed assistance with distribution of their products in the U.S. Today, H4Distribution products are in high demand nationwide. H4Distribution deals exclusively with retail stores to offer them access to the best golf products available.
Every product H4Distribution represents is tested before being accepted into its inventory – based on years of professional product testing, industry insight and love of the game. The owners of H4Distribution understand golf and those who play it, and are skilled at placing a great golf product in stores nationwide.
For more information about H4Distribution’s services, see www.h4distribution.com.